teacher1209

Ramblings of a Random Reader

I read YA, historical romance and some contemporary romance. I'm a mom to an 18 yo college freshman and 15 yo high school freshman. I'm a teacher who's working on a masters degree in special education, a wife an 9 yr breast cancer survivor. I read to escape real life stress.

The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science
Norman Doidge
No Man's Mistress (Mistress Trilogy #2) - Mary Balogh Another wonderful story of the Dudley siblings and their quest for love. Ferdinand is determined to stay singke because of the distorted view he has of everlasting love and marriage until he meets Viola Thornhill due to winning a bet. Viola has secrets she does not want revealed and is adamant in her claim the Pinewood Manor belongs to her. I lived this story, it has many twists and turns and the backstiry of Angeline leads well in to the next book in ther series that is her story. This was a bit predictable to me in some spots and the ending was similar to More Than A Mistress but I still found it a very good read.