teacher1209

Ramblings of a Random Reader

I read YA, historical romance and some contemporary romance. I'm a mom to an 18 yo college freshman and 15 yo high school freshman. I'm a teacher who's working on a masters degree in special education, a wife an 9 yr breast cancer survivor. I read to escape real life stress.

The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science
Norman Doidge
Prodigal Son - Susan Mallery Wow! That ending was a shocker, definitelt not who I suspected to be the one to sabotage things. The way Samantha and Jack finally got ovee their pasts and dove into the future was sweet but a long time coming. Helen is one smart lady and her sage advice to both Samantha and Jack made a world of difference, once they finally listened to her. Baynes, ugh, I wanted to smack the old codger, all he cared about was the public image and stock price. The only dosn side of the book was it kept building up to the reading of Jack's fathers will and return of his two brothers, but neither event hsppened. It left me wanting more.