teacher1209

Ramblings of a Random Reader

I read YA, historical romance and some contemporary romance. I'm a mom to an 18 yo college freshman and 15 yo high school freshman. I'm a teacher who's working on a masters degree in special education, a wife an 9 yr breast cancer survivor. I read to escape real life stress.

The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science
Norman Doidge
To Win His Wayward Wife (Scandalous Sisters #3) - Rose Gordon This was by far my favorite of the Scandalous sisters series. I love Madison and Benjamin redeemed himself from his behavior in the other two books. I found the real reason why he wanted the Banks' shamed and sent back to America heartwrenchingly sweet and the ultimate show of true love. Robbie is a scoundrel of the worst sort and got what he deserved in the end though not before terrorizing poor Benjamin and Madison. When Benjamin was finally able to get Madison to listen to why he wanted her family to go back to America and also why he seemed so familiar, her vow to never give her heart away again was broken and she and Benjamin were able to really begin their married life and live happily.