teacher1209

Ramblings of a Random Reader

I read YA, historical romance and some contemporary romance. I'm a mom to an 18 yo college freshman and 15 yo high school freshman. I'm a teacher who's working on a masters degree in special education, a wife an 9 yr breast cancer survivor. I read to escape real life stress.

The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science
Norman Doidge
The Marquess Who Loved Me (Muses of Mayfair, #3) - Sara Ramsey I was given the chance to read this book from Net Galley in exchange for an honest review. I have to say, this book seemed to drag for me. It felt as though there was too much detail present in places that made the story lull in places. I enjoyed the story, of how true love received a second chance, and what Ellie and Nick did to avoid letting their hearts get broken again was testament to how much they truly loved each other and always had. I found Marcus to be funny and Lucia seems yo be a force to reckoned with, good supporting characters whom I would enjoy learning more about.