teacher1209

Ramblings of a Random Reader

I read YA, historical romance and some contemporary romance. I'm a mom to an 18 yo college freshman and 15 yo high school freshman. I'm a teacher who's working on a masters degree in special education, a wife an 9 yr breast cancer survivor. I read to escape real life stress.

The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science
Norman Doidge

Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)

Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6) - Jill Shalvis NyOh Josh, hubba hubba! Loved this book, my favorite of the Lucky Harbor series by far. Little Toby is so sweet with his love of Star Wars; Tank is a mess of a dog; Anna is a confused girl who feels sorry for herself and wants everyone else to as well. Grace, oh how I love Grace, sweet, giving and wanting to follow the path her overachieving adoptive parents set for her, even if it isn't what will makes her happy. Josh is trying to hold his little family together, while holding on to his dad's dreams, which is actually tearing them apart. The chemistry between Grace and Josh is instant but like the stubborn, crazy fools they are, they try to deny it. Through many trials and ups and downs they come to realize how much they mean to each other and that this is more than 'just for fun.' A truly great story of finding your bliss!